Central Bank of Nigeria
- Establishment of Enterprise Program & Portfoio Management Function/Framework for the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.
- Performance review of 17.4 billion Naira intervention projects across six geo-political zones for the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.
- Capacity Development, MS Access, for Development Finance Department.
- Capacity Development, M&E, Impact Assessment for Development Finance Department.
- Coaching, mentoring and training of CBN PMO staff, project and programme managers.
- Establishment of Enterprise Project/Programme Management Function/Office.
- Review and Evaluation of CBN Capital Projects – Center of Excellence at Bayero University, Kano; Development of New CBN Branch Building, Gombe;
CBN Diagnostic and Treatment Center, Ibadan;
Queen Elizabeth Secondary School, Ilorin and Rumfa College, Kano.
- Intervention at Elaiho Grammar School.