Digital Marketing Officer:
Are you a digital trailblazer with a knack for driving results in the digital landscape? Are you interested not just in keeping up with the digital age, but more in becoming a pace setter with new trends and challenges? Join our team at iCentra as a Digital Marketing Officer and be the driving force behind our online success, where you’ll have the opportunity to shape our digital presence and leave an indelible mark on our brand.
iCentra Consulting Ltd. is a proudly African brand going global, as we currently have presence in the US and the UK, providing top value to clients across sectors. As a brand providing unparalleled expertise in the technology, project management, business consulting, and learning & development spaces across Nigeria and beyond, we are seeking to recruit a young and innovative Digital Marketing Officer with a track record of driving brand awareness, customer engagement and brand sales for our service offerings and solutions, as well as leverage digital media to project and promote our expertise and thought leadership. We want a Digital Marketer who possesses expertise in SEM, SEO, social media, email marketing, and display advertising.
We are searching for a smart and analytical individual who thrives on innovation, creativity, and staying ahead of the curve in achieving desired results. If that is you and you are based in Nigeria, preferably in Abuja, we invite you to join our high-performing team. This role offers a life-changing chance to lead our digital marketing efforts and make a significant impact, whilst leveraging the vast career growth opportunities and incentives we provide.
Department: Marketing Communications
Reports to: Marketing Communications Manager
Duty Station: Abuja, Nigeria
Duration: Full time
The incumbent will work under the direct supervision of the Marketing Communications Manager and work closely with Content Development Specialist as well as collaborate with the rest of the marcomms team.
As a Digital Marketing Officer, you’ll be at the forefront of our digital propagation, using your digital media prowess to create and execute campaigns that make waves and deliver on outcomes. If you’re ready to unleash your digital wizardry and make a measurable impact, this role is tailor-made for you.
The Digital Marketing Officer will be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, lead generation, and customer engagement. This role requires a deep understanding of digital marketing channels, analytics, and optimization techniques. The Officer will leverage various platforms and tools to execute campaigns, track performance, and generate data-driven insights for decision making at both team and executive levels.
· Develop and implement digital marketing strategies across various channels, including search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), social media, email marketing, and display advertising.
· Conduct keyword research, monitor industry trends, and identify opportunities to optimize campaigns and improve online visibility.
· Create and manage engaging content for social media platforms, ensuring brand consistency and audience engagement.
· Utilize marketing automation tools to execute email marketing campaigns and lead nurturing strategies.
· Monitor website analytics, track key performance indicators (KPIs), and generate reports to evaluate campaign effectiveness and make data-driven recommendations.
· Stay updated with digital marketing trends, emerging technologies, and industry best practices.
· Collaborate with the Content Development Specialist and Graphic Designer to create visually appealing ads, landing pages, and email templates.
Candidates should [preferably] hold a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Digital marketing certification or any relevant certification is an added advantage.
1. Proven experience in digital marketing, including SEM, SEO, social media, email marketing, and display advertising.
2. Experience in the use of requisite digital marketing applications and other web-based content management systems
3. Candidate should have the ability to work under pressure and targeted deadlines, among regularly occurring projects and shifting tasks.
Required competencies and experience:
· Ability to achieve desirable results with digital: driving lead generation, audience growth and engagement, growing brand awareness and visibility, among others.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
· Ability to make high-level decisions independently, when necessary, and ability to collaborate closely with other internal stakeholders and team members
· Ability to manage a complex, rapidly changing content calendar.
· Ability to make creative decisions on behalf of your principal when needed.
· Ability to understand and work with external stakeholders (e.g., current and potential customers).
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
· High emotional intelligence and the ability to work with varying personality types in an authentic and friendly manner.
· Ability to work well as a part of the broader team (e.g., provide backup when colleague is OOO).
· Enthusiastic about building and willing to jump into various projects as needed.
· Desire to reach beyond your skill set and take on more complex level tasks when needed.
· Proficient in MS Office, with expertise in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.
1. Proficiency in digital marketing platforms and tools, such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, social media management tools, and marketing automation platforms.
2. Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to optimize campaigns and drive insights for targeted decision making.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Creative thinking and ability to develop innovative digital marketing strategies as well as implement/execute them.
5. Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• Good analytical skills
• Integrity and respect for confidentiality
Candidate must have an excellent command of both spoken and written English. Knowledge of any other language would be an added advantage.
Qualified applicants should submit their applications consisting of:
• A Curriculum Vitae, with at least two contactable professional referees
Applications may be submitted via email to [email protected] with the subject line: Digital Marketing Executive
Applications close on Friday, 17 November, 2023.
NB: Recruitment is immediate.